Subject: Re: MTU
From: Mark Cooke <mpc,AT,star,DOT,sr,DOT,bham,DOT,ac,DOT,uk>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:56:08 +0200

Hi Damion,

In this particular case, it would have saved me a few minutes digging
around trying to work out how to set an MTU, so having it as an option
in the control panel/next generation setup program would get my vote.

Thanks for the efforts you make with cipe on windows. It has been
exceedingly helpful here - avoiding the need to try to force windows and
freeswan to co-exist.

Mark