Subject: Re: CIPE-Win32 v2.0-pre15 HELP
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:51:18 +0200

Both ends of a peer to peer link must use the same protocol. CIPE is not
compatible with PPTP (thank God !). In cryptography there really is no talk
about things being more or less secure than other things. You have to
determine if a particular technology applies to you and employ it in a manner
that suits your environment.

DKW