Subject: RE: MTU
From: "Michael Clarke" <mclarke,AT,timetra,DOT,com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:34:48 +0200

Hi Tom,

You need the Windows DDK as well as MSVS to build the CIPE driver.
Compiling the CIPE service also seems to require DDK headers. I fixed
this by adding #include "winioctl.h" to cipsrvr/CipeTapIO.cpp.

I think you are having problems because NFS uses UDP packets. My fix
should work. I'll send the binary off-list.

Michael.