Subject: RE: Dissatisfied member
From: "Joseph Jamieson" <jjamieson,AT,futurefoundations,DOT,com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:50:13 +0200

When a question goes unanswered it might be because nobody knows the
answer to your problem, and could possibly be because nobody knows what
your vendor's configuration is, versions, etc.

I've been "unanswered" many times in mailing lists.   I didn't take it
personally.   I usually repost the question with more information or
word it in a different way.

This is a volunteer mailing list; users help users.   If you want to pay
someone to help you, I'm sure you'll be answered ASAP.

Sorry if you feel you've wasted lots of time by subscribing to a mailing
list.

Okay, back to lurking.   (I learn a good deal from this list.)