Subject: Re: Dissatisfied member
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:08:46 +0200

Sorry you're dissatisfied Dave. Hiring a consultant to chase the answers down

may be for you. The source code for CIPE is freely available and all the
answers are ultimately there .

The people who answer questions on the list are volunteers and, moreover,
they
tend to monitor the list from their day jobs. Think about that. Right now,
I'm supposed to be writing a very real component for the system of the people
I work for, but I'm taking a few minutes from my train of thought (very
important for programmers) to try to help you. My employers may be nice guys
and pay me for those minutes anyway, or they might not.

Here's some mailing list etiquette for you: If your message is unanswered,
reword it after a couple of days and post it again. Make it seem as though
you really deserve our help so we'll notice it better, and put the question
at the top, so that we don't have to grok too much to get to the point.

If you're talking about your message of March 30, then the answer is no,
there
is no plugin support for ciphers in CIPE (yet!). I guess everyone else
thought that the answer was so simple that someone else would answer it. The
documentation for CIPE (both platforms) mentions nothing about plugins or
3DES so it would seem to be self-explanatory to some.

DKW