Subject: RE: CIPE instability
From: "Michael Clarke" <mclarke,AT,timetra,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:51:34 +0200

Hi,

Hmm... these sound very much like the kind of problems my MTU and
KeRaiseIrql fixes address. There are two more stability problems
remaining that I'm looking at, namely the handling of errors from the
WSARecvFrom call in CipeSocketIO.cpp and changing the CT_PING/CT_PONG
logic to match that of the Linux version to provide NAT gateway
keepalives. I'll let Damion and list know if I find that a fix to CIPE
is necessary.

Michael.