Subject: RE: CIPE instability
From: "Michael Clarke" <mclarke,AT,timetra,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:43:57 +0200

The fixes I've discussed so far address problems which currently require
a reboot to overcome. I think your problem is a different problem to do
with lost frames causing the encryption keys to take time to resync.
I've noticed that case statements seem to be missing for CT_DUMMY,
CT_PING, CT_PONG etc. in HandlePeerEvent in CipeSocketIO.cpp, preventing
CT_PONGs from being sent in response to a CT_PING; I don't know if this
is related yet.

Michael.