Subject: Re: Windows route
From: "Damion K. Wilson" <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:13:07 +0200

Nope, I have to change the website, is all. It does work on XP.

You should (normally) not set the default gateway to be the CIPE peer.
Remember, the tunnel packets still have to get to the Remote Peer. Try using
static routes instead, or, conversely, setup static routes for the tunnel
packets before assigning a default gateway.

DKW