Subject: ROAD WARRIOR
From: "Jack Britton" <jack.britton,AT,britton-consulting,DOT,com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:59:19 +0200

On my Redhat laptop I am able to connect to several
different CIPE VPN's as needed with completely different setups (local
virtual
IP's etc.) as dictated by the?server that I am attaching to.? I would
like to be able to do the same from my windows Laptop but it would appear
that
the adapter binds to only one local virtual address so one VPN connection is
mutually exclusive from all others unless they all are set up with the same
local virtual IP.?? Is there a way that I can have multiple local
virtual IP's on one CIPE Adapter under windows?
?
Thanks
?
Jack