To: Computer Fix Limited <ckells,AT,paradise,DOT,net,DOT,nz>
Subject: Re: Very Slow Data
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:20:38 -0300
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

If it's just the Interbase traffic that's slow then I have no idea.

What size sends and receives does Interbase do and are they tunable ?

If it's not using a database/sql/odbc protocol connection and is instead
using
file access semantics (a la Btrieve), does it work OK when you do it without
CIPE in between over the same ADSL setup ?

DKW