To: "Damion K. Wilson" <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Subject: Re[2]: CIPE-Win32, WIN2K, VC7 (sources, BSOD,encryption)
From: Dmitry Basko <dbasko,AT,rainbow,DOT,by>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:56:44 +0300
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

Hello,
I found the reason of strange behavior of CIPE-Win32 with Blowfish
encryption enabled (item 4 in the original letter). Shame for me, I
overlooked /Zp1 in the original makefile of cipsrvr during porting the
project on VC7. Ok, it cost several hours of debugging but now it
works fine..

DKW> 5) Hmm. I can try that. I default to INVALID_OID for my unhandled ID's
which
DKW> should have been enough. I hadn't seen anything about power management
for
DKW> legacy drivers in the DDK help, but I'll look harder this time.
Damion, it was just an assumption (let's say "theory"). At least, it
was a real reason of the similar problems, during my work on USB and
parallel port drivers.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Basko                            dbasko,AT,rainbow,DOT,by