To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Re: windows file sharing works only one way, pings etc fine both ways : /
From: Arne Kepp <cipe-l,AT,smallworld,DOT,no>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 16:57:44 +0200
Cc: dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm, anel,AT,kivilinn,DOT,tartu,DOT,ee

wow : )  I am extremely impressed with both your responses and the short
responstime. After setting the MTU it works like a charm

uberleet guys, made my day... if I have more time later this summer I will
definetly make a Gentoo package of cipe. I suggest this tip should be included
in the documentation?

Have a good weekend,
-Arne

Quoting "Damion K. Wilson" <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>:

> Might be the MTU thing.
>
> Try setting the DWORD MTU value in

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\<interfaceid>\MTU