To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: RE: CIPE-Win32: communication breakdown
From: "Tom Parker" <tparker,AT,netspace,DOT,net,DOT,au>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:43:46 +1000

Damion/Micheal,

Thanks for your replies (I meant to send my initial mail to the list).

I had MTU issues a first, but a binary from Michael with the different MTU
code fixed this
instantly - before this everything but nfs was working - this is a commerical
mp3 player
that uses linux NFS root for booting, a Rio Receiver.

The problem I'm seeing now is that everything will work fine for an hour or
two and then
the tunnel will just die, no ping nothing.

It is not mission critical, I'm really happy it works at all - I'll just wait
until these
issues are resolved.

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Parker tparker,AT,netspace,DOT,net,DOT,au
http://www.wiresncode.com/projects