To: "Greg Louis" <glouis,AT,dynamicro,DOT,on,DOT,ca>
Subject: Re: ** Announcing CipeXpatch 1.5.4-1.00 (stable) **
From: "Hans Steegers" <J.Steegers,AT,chello,DOT,nl>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:27:01 +0200
Cc: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>

>if one builds with pkcipe enabled, the pkcipe binary knows nothing about
cipex.
As far as I can see, pkcipe doesn't have to know anything about the
compression.
I am not using PKCIPE, so I didn't test it. That's why I didn't include a
build script for it.
Just try it without the --disable-pkcipe option, and it probably will work
as long both sides are using the cixcb or cixdb devices.
If it doesn't work, please report it to me with some helpful debug info.

Hans Steegers.