To: "Seth Garnar" <garnar_s,AT,rgworld,DOT,com>
Subject: Re: IPX
From: "Hans Steegers" <J.Steegers,AT,chello,DOT,nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:40:37 +0200
Cc: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>

If you use the tunnel feature on the Novell server, it will tunnel
IPX to another server using UDP packets.

You can use CIPE protocol 3 or 4, as the tunneling is handled
by the Novell server. On 3.12 is works like (in autoexec.ncf):
..
load iptunnel local=<localipaddres> peer=<remoteipaddress> port=<port2use>
bind ipx to IPTUNNEL NET=<networknumber2use>
..
and the same on the other server with the same port and NET numbers,
but with the ip-addresses reversed.

Hans Steegers