To: "Seth Garnar" <garnar_s,AT,rgworld,DOT,com>
Subject: Re: IPX
From: "Hans Steegers" <J.Steegers,AT,chello,DOT,nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:11:14 +0200
Cc: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>

Yes,
It means you are using the old ciped-cb with the new kernel module or vice
versa.
Maybe you forgot to unload the old kernelmodule (rmmod cipcb)?

Remove first the old kernelmodule(s) en ciped-programs and re-install the
newer CIPE software.

Be sure you got the CIPE rpm that belongs to the kernel you are using!

Hans Steegers.