To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: Re: IPX
From: "Seth Garnar" <garnar_s,AT,rgworld,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:37:39 -0700

Sorry to bug you all again, has anyone setup cipe 1.5.4 on red hat 8?  I
need help asap, I would be willing to pay/ trade hosting for a solution.  I
updated rh kernel to 2.4.20-18.8 did a compile with kernel tree in
/usr/src/linux-2.4 and also in the linux2.4.20-18.8 and it gives me a
unresolved symbols in cipdb0.o.  When I start cipe it bombs out and says
opendev: bind for the error in /var/log/messages.

Seth Garnar