To: 'Carsten Emde' <ce,AT,ceag,DOT,ch>
Subject: RE: CIPE XP
From: Michael Da Cova <mdacova,AT,equiinet,DOT,com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:36:30 +0100
Cc: "'cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de'" <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>

Hi

Thank you for that quick response and have now download the upgrade, seems
to be a big improvement.

What I am trying to do is on boot up of XP pro you have a option to login to
a NT domain over a dialup,

I have setup the lmhost file and if the service is started manually, and you
logout and then back in again it works

What I cant get to work now is to have the DKW adapter Service start
automatically I have is set it on start-up type = automatic

And the control applet is enabled

Any one have the same problem

Thanks

Michael Da Cova