To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: RE: Problems tunneling XP to linux
From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:22:04 +0100

Michael,

If the service is running on XP or not, your best bet would be to stop it,
and from a command window, run

cipsrvr console

This will display quite a few debug messages, and would give us a real clue
as to how far it's getting.  Likewise, stopping the daemon under Linux and
running

ciped -o /path/options debug

(obviously with the correct options file specified) will display (a
different set of) debug messages.  If you could capture both of these and
post them to the list, we could see if there's anything obvious from the
messages that come out.

HTH,

--
Mark Smith - Avco Systems Ltd
email: mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk