To: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk>,<cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: Re: Problems tunneling XP to linux
From: "Michael Piko" <michael,AT,piko,DOT,com,DOT,au>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:43:42 +1000

Hope this means something to you....

OK, the output from the XP side:
C:\Documents and Settings\michael>cipsrvr console
[SERVICE_MANAGER] service [CIPE] has already been started
[{F2091503-131F-432D-9F9D-E771C7682AE8}] TAP started on
[\\.\{F2091503-131F-432D
-9F9D-E771C7682AE8}.tap]
[out] Is using a NONE encryptor
[out] peer started on adapter [CIPE12]
[out] Sending CT_PING message
[out] Key lifetime expired. Forcing key exchange
[out] Sending CT_PING message
[out] Sending CT_PING message
[out] Sending CT_PING message
[out] Sending CT_PING message

#####################################
The output from Linux
ciped-cb -o /etc/cipe/options.cipcb0 debug
CIPE daemon vers 1.4.5 (c) Olaf Titz 1996-2000
device=cipcb0
debug=yes
ipaddr=192.168.100.1
ptpaddr=192.168.100.2