To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Newbie help
From: Sean O'Reilly <s.oreilly,AT,linnovations,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Date: 23 Jun 2003 10:22:59 +0100

Hi Everyone,

I am a complete newbie to cipe and VPN's so could do with some help if you would be so kind.

I am running RedHat 9 and have installed cipe from the rpm, but having read as much documentation as i can find have to admit to still being a little confused. How do i start cipe at boot ? what is the module called ? etc

Does anyone know of a good step by step guide to setting up cipe preferably written in plain english, that will help a complete novice.

Thank You

Sean O'Reilly