To: Dragan Popadić <dragan,AT,infoprojekt,DOT,hr>
Subject: Re[2]: problem with static key length
From: Dmitry Basko <dbasko,AT,rainbow,DOT,by>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:14:41 +0300
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

Hello Dragan,
The main problem is that I had not found any description of static
key's length (ok, may be I overlooked something) - as a result I
recompiled the project and checked why the attached key's CRC is not
equal to recomputed one. So, now we know for sure the length of the
static key.

DP> Thank you Dmitry, it helped. I tried using a longer key and suddenly it
started working. Interesting.

It must be something like that: "01234567012345670123456701234567" and set up
on both PCs similarly. I hope it will help.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Basko                            dbasko,AT,rainbow,DOT,by