To: "Russell Berry" <russ,AT,berrex,DOT,com>
Subject: Re: java
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:13:12 -0300
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

There's only the one implementation and I'm acutely aware of the problems as
keep and have reviewed each of the pertinent emails. However, I'm not aware
of the problems you perceive and am not particularly clear as to how they
could be solved by Java or a proxy (?).

My question was not to find out what's on the mailing list, it was to find
out
what YOU consider to be problematic, in an effort to make the software
better, or to simply help you out. This is the way of Free/Open Source
Software.

Since you're averse to questions, I promise not ask you any more of them.

Damion K. Wilson