To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: Re: Key question
From: "Hans Steegers" <J.Steegers,AT,chello,DOT,nl>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 09:10:19 +0200

Make sure this line is properly terminated with a LineFeed (LF),
e.g. make sure it is not the last line, in which case it is
terminated by an EOF.
If this is the case, just add an empty line as last line in your
options file.
The options parser looks for terminating LF's, CR's, NULL, but
not for an EOF, so it probably adds the EOF character to the key value...

Hans Steegers