To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: Re: CIPE under debian - "incorrect permissions" problem
From: "Hans Steegers" <J.Steegers,AT,chello,DOT,nl>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 14:39:53 +0200

From cipe.info:
"For security reasons, options files must be given as absolute paths,
and they and all their parent directories must be owned by root and not
writable by group or other, and the options file itself must be even not
readable by group or other (because it may contain secret keys)."

Your options file and/or directories is/are writable by group and/or
other...?

Hans Steegers