To: Mark Smith <mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Subject: RE: No way
From: Renato Salles <rsalles,AT,rsnetservices,DOT,com,DOT,br>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:54:57 -0300 (BRT)
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Mark Smith wrote:

Thank you, Mark.

Both end-points are adsl connected forwarding everything to the internal
LAN.

Client side:
No firewall,
nic address 10.0.0.1,
ptpaddr 192.168.3.1
ipaddr 192.168.3.2
port 7777

Corporate client:
nic address 192.168.0.1,
nic gateway 192.168.0.200 (firewall, also)
ptpaddr 192.168.3.2
ipaddr 192.168.3.1
port 7777
VPN interface gateway 192.168.3.2

Firewall, Red Hat Linux 9.0, kernel 2.4.20
Inside address 192.168.0.200
Outside address 10.0.0.1
Connected to SpeedTouchPro ADSL modem/router, nating and forwarding
everything.
Bettwenn inside and outsidee nic: IPTABLES
nating ftp, smtp, dns server, http server, pop, imap, squid.

The log shows "INPUT packet died source 'ouside address of the adsl modem
of the client', port 7777, destination, the outside address from the
firewall (10.0.0.1).

If i forgot something, just drop me a line.

TIA,

Renato Salles