To: Olivier Guyotot <Olivier.Guyotot,AT,free,DOT,fr>
Subject: Re: CIPE-win32 and broadcast - Again...
From: Renato Salles <rsalles,AT,rsnetservices,DOT,com,DOT,br>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:17:25 -0300 (BRT)
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

This setup is supposed to work with a netmask like 255.255.0.0. What are
you using actually? What is the gateway of box "B"?
Are you using NetBEUI, and WINS, or one of them, or none?
Send me more details.
PS: Take a look at the docs from samba devel team. They have some very
interesting tricks to try when deploying win32 newtworks.

HTH,

RSalles