To: "Renato Salles" <rsalles,AT,rsnetservices,DOT,com,DOT,br>
Subject: Re: Redhat9 CIPE
From: "Naoki" <i_naoki,AT,mbf,DOT,nifty,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:35:49 +0900
Cc: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>

Dear RSalles,

 Thank you again.

 If I do so, NetBIOS packets can be seen everyone.
It is not good for security...
 So, I tryed to insert these packets into VPN.

 Or, you mean, Should I these packets into VPN ?
 Though I tryed to do it, I could not do it.

 Were there any mistakes in my previous test ?
I'm sorry to say that please refer previous test issue.

Best regards,