To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Re: Newbie questions, trying to use pkcipe
From: herve.fache,AT,philips,DOT,com
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:46:02 +0100

> i have the same problem. You set it up so that it autocloses after a
> number of errors, and make it ping often. But thats still not good
> enough.

Where do you set that? Ciped's options? Does that mean my server needs to
answer ping?
Having said that, only the server needs the auto-disconnect thingy, as the
client is in front of me!

> I have the trouble that sometimes the users create 2 cipcbX's
> with the same ip and then nothing works. :(

It would be _so_ nice if pkcipe could deal with ipaddr and ptpaddr as well!
We'd just have to exchange the public keys then.