To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: pkcipe behind NAT
From: "T.M.F." <tmf,AT,wizzard,DOT,one,DOT,pl>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 11:39:49 +0200

I'm trying to configure VPN with computer behind NAT to computer with static public IP.
When I'm manually starting ciped-cb on both computers with properly configured options everything is ok.
But when I'm trying to use pkcipe to automatically start connection both interfaces are starting up, but I can't ping the other side of the cipe tunnel..
I noticed that comp behind NAT are sending correct UDP packages to comp with static IP, but that comp don't reply to them.
Morover, when I'm using pkcipe to automatically start connections using two comps with public IP everything works properly.
Is there anybody who can help me ?
Thank you in advance,
Tom.