To: 'Tomasz Francuz' <tfrancuz,AT,mp,DOT,pl>
Subject: RE: pkcipe and NAT
From: Mark Smith <mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:55:25 +0100
Cc: "Cipe list (E-mail)" <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>

The configuration parameters are important with pkcipe, just as they are
with a static tunnel.  If you compare the pkcipe generated options file
with your static one, you should see the IP addresses that it has picked.
 If they are wrong, you can override them.

As for the 'ping' option, you simply need to specify the word 'ping' at the
bottom of the config file on the NAT end to maintain traffic and thus a
working tunnel.

If you need further help, please consider joining and mailing the list as
there are many people who have almost certainly done exactly what you are
trying to do, and with further information about your configuration could
almost certainly advise you as to what's wrong.

Hope this helps,

--
Mark Smith - Avco Systems Ltd
email: mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk