To: "Cipe List (E-mail)" <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: CPU Usage CIPE-WIN32 Windows XP
From: Dave <duser,AT,churchers,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:25:16 +0100

When I first enable a CIPE link either by starting the PC or by starting the
service, the cipesrvr process uses 100% CPU for about 5 minutes constantly.
After an hour or two I again get this problem and a message about forcing
new key generation (if using the console, no messages in service mode
naturally).

Has anyone else noticed this happening? does anyone have any advice on a
possible cause?
Thanks very much for any help.

Dave

Churchers Solicitors, 12 High Street, Fareham, PO16 7BL
Telephone Number: - 01329 822333

This e-mail communication and any attachments are confidential and for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, reliance, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use is strictly prohibited and may be
illegal. Any opinions expressed in this communication are personal and are
not attributable to Churchers.

The reliability of this method of communication cannot be guaranteed. It can
be intercepted, corrupted, delayed, may arrive incomplete, contain viruses
or be affected by other interference. We have taken reasonable steps to
reduce risks against viruses but cannot accept liability for any damages
sustained as a result of this transmission.

If you are not the intended recipient please delete this e-mail and notify
the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail or by telephoning: