To: "Cipe List (E-mail)" <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: RE: CPU Usage CIPE-WIN32 Windows XP
From: Dave <duser,AT,churchers,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:41:08 +0100

Just to let you all know, I have now done a clean install on windows 2000
and the same configuration seems to work OK so I don't think it's config
anymore. Could just be a conflict with other drivers or software.
One thing I did notice was on 2k when the cipsrvr crashed on startup I got
the same thing, 100% CPU. I then restarted the adapter and service and it
started instantly.
Thanks for any input.
Dave