To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: Win2k and CIPE
From: "David A. Osborn" <david.osborn,AT,mchsi,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 18:13:39 -0500

Well I was finally about to get a Linux to Linux CIPE connection working so now I'm working on a Win2K to Linux CIPE connection, but I'm coming up with some issues.....

1)  How do you add a route to Win2K permanently?  When ever I restart I lose my route configuration.

2)  The only way I can get the CIPE connection to work is to run "cipsrvr console", It will give me some messages,  Decryption CRC Failed being that main one that concerns me, then it will let me ping thru the CIPE connection as long as I have that console window up.

Also on startup the preparing network connections message box is extremely slow (like 3 to 4 minutes), which I am assuming has something to do with the link not getting setup correctly.