To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: Re: cipe linux problems
From: "Hans Steegers" <hsx,AT,dds,DOT,nl>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 09:43:49 +0200
Cc: <naveed21st,AT,yahoo,DOT,com>

I see no problems, just questions!

some answers:
1. cenape.c? where do I find this file?
You probably mean encaps.c. Yes
2. No idea, search freshmeat
3. Search the archives, Some versions of RedHat require patches.
RTFM and do your own homework. Red Hat packages version 1.4.5.
Study the RH source RPMS package against the sources of the standard
1.4.5 version to find the required patches, if nobody already did.
4. If you get it compiled properly and the module loads without errors, it
doesn't matter what version of Linux you run. It will work, even with the
Windows version.

And, please use only the CIPE mailing list.

Hans Steegers