To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: Re: Slow file sharing performance: pidgeons lost!
From: Allan Latham <alatham,AT,flexsys-group,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:39:39 +0200

Hi Hans

that's partly my fault. As I expected large tcpdump output files I ask for
them directly rather than having them mailed to the enitre list.

In fact they are small. James could safely send them to all of us for more
thoughts on the problem. I can't forward them myself out of privacy
considerations.

Maybe we could to put together a check list of information we want before we
feel it's worth looking at a problem? We coud then post this as a standard
reply when insufficient information is not given on the first request.

Best regards

Allan