To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Re: Checklist (sub-thread of: "Slow file sharing performance: lostpidgeons")
From: Peter van den Heuvel <peter,AT,bank-connect,DOT,com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 10:31:05 +0200

My initial testing was via dial up, as that was all I had available. This past weekend, I bought a wireless router/firewall and placed it
--- whatever ---

Several people have offered advice and asked to-the-point questions that you never dignified to answer. The case you keep on presenting to death from your own perspective is not based on knowledge or experience. If you want to waste your time (and money) pursuing it, fine. But please do so on your own. You're simply wasting everybodies time here.

Peter