To: CIPE <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: Re: Slow file sharing performance
From: James Knott <james.knott,AT,rogers,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:51:49 -0400

Allan Latham wrote:
Hi James

why don't you post the tcpdump files to the group along with the ip addresses of each box involved.

I still think this is a samba problem but you need to get advice from a someone who knows samba.

Best regards

Allan

I did post them a couple of days ago, but they didn't seem to appear. I also sent them directly to Les and would be happy to do so for anyone else who'd like them. Does this list have a problem with attachments?

I'll post them to the list again, to see if they appear.