To: CIPE <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: Missing messages
From: James Knott <james.knott,AT,rogers,DOT,com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:36:45 -0400

I have not seen the messages I sent to the list containing the tcpdump files, nor have I seen the one that contained the text listing of those files. I then checked the archive and noticed that all those messages are listed as "Message not available". Are there limits for message size? Bans on attachments? All the CIPE page mentions, is no HTML attachments.

If anyone wants to examine those files, please let me know and I'll send them via e-mail.

tnx jk