To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: Re: Missing messages
From: "Hans Steegers" <hsx,AT,dds,DOT,nl>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:50:21 +0200

Maybe, an attachment mailscanner is removing forbidden attachements.
I received the following file types via this mailing list, so they must be
allowed: .txt .dat .bz2 .log .asc .eml .patch

Do not use file extension associated with Microsoft, such as .doc, .xls,
etc.,
or with executables: .bat, .com, .exe, .pif, .scr, etc.

It happened before that a message (without attachement) mysteriously
disappeared.

Hans Steegers