To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: Re: PMTU problems with IP-over-IP tunneling - a summary
From: "Dick St.Peters" <stpeters,AT,NetHeaven,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:41:42 -0400

I'm the author of the netheaven.com page on PMTU that Hans
references in his summary, and I too am interested in any
suggestions for improvement.

PMTU is a thorny problem in that the people affected by it
usually are relative newcomers while the people who cause it
are people who ought to know better.

--
Dick St.Peters, stpeters,AT,NetHeaven,DOT,com