To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: site to site vpn
From: Keith Fernandez <keith,AT,theargoncompany,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:51:16 +0530

Hi,

I have two offices, where I need to allow the machines in one office to
access
the machines in the other office.
Is that possible with just using CIPE.
Is there something besides setting up CIPE that I need to do...

My requirement
I want the machines from both subnets to see machines from other subnets as
though they are on the same network, to acess services like samba,
mail(pop/smtp), etc..

What I have
The two network's have differnet private addressing's for the subnets
192.168.0.0/24 192.168.100.0/24
We have fast static public IP addresses to the internet...

This is possible with SuperFreeSWAN... If I can do this with CIPE, I would
like to switch over to cipe, since redhat has support for CIPE, and I wont
have to patch and compile kernels....

Thanks in advance.....

Regards,
Keith
--
“I asked for strength and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom... and God gave me problems to solve.