To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Re: CPU Usage CIPE-WIN32 Windows XP
From: "Renato Salles" <rsalles,AT,rsnetservices,DOT,com,DOT,br>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:21:41 -0300 (BRT)

Mr. bhein:

Please confirm the setup i have here after removing the comments:
<setup>

################
# PEER ONE
################
ptpaddr         192.168.5.102
ipaddr          192.168.5.1
me              0.0.0.0:1734
peer            0.0.0.0:1735
key             00000000010000000002000000000322
ping 10
device cipcb1
dynip 1
maxerr=-1
################
# PEER TWO
################
ptpaddr         192.168.5.103
ipaddr          192.168.5.1
me              0.0.0.0:1736
peer            0.0.0.0:1737
key             00000000010000000002000000000322
ping 10
device cipcb2
dynip 1
maxerr=-1
################
# PEER THREE
################
> Windows 2000:
Local IP Address 0.0.0.0 port 1737
Peer IP Address my.outside.IP.addrses 1736
Peer PTP Address 192.168.5.1
> I'm using a 32-byte key, blowfish, and a 600 second timeout value.

</setup>

This way i have a minimal chance to tell you what could be the probable
cause of all this folish behaviour at the Win2k machine.
I suppose this is the setup you used in the past to stablish a VPN link
with 3 peer's, using 2 linux boxes and one Win2k machine. If i'm wrong,
please correct the lines explained above. BTW, where is the WinXP
computer?

bhein,AT,bmc-pos,DOT,com disse:

> --Brad

Best Regards,