To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: RE: CPU Usage CIPE-WIN32 Windows XP
From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:02:15 +0100

Brad,

Just a quick point about the Win32 version - there is more than one,
although I'm surprised the respective maintainers haven't mentioned this
themselves (Carsten?), as well as a patch to the install to ensure that the
service dependency is a little more helpful.  You'd have to search the
archives for details as I don't have them to hand, or perhaps someone might
be able to post links to more information.

As for the base Win32 port being 'abandoned' I know Damion is very busy
trying to find time to continue redeveloping the next version which should
hopefully be alot closer to the software many people have been wishing for
(not putting on any pressure here, Damion, honest...)

If you're still having problems, this list has proved quite helpful and
enlightening, even for problems not related directly to CIPE, I do strongly
recommend you keep in touch.

Take care,

--
Mark Smith - Avco Systems Ltd
email: mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk