To: rsalles,AT,rsnetservices,DOT,com,DOT,br,cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Re: CPU Usage CIPE-WIN32 Windows XP
From: bhein,AT,bmc-pos,DOT,com
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:31:21 -0400

The config files match.

As listed below, peers two and three are running when the problem occurs.
Peer one was another computer that isn't being used in my lab here at the
office.

--Brad

|         |           "Renato Salles"    |
|         |           <rsalles@rsnetservi|
|         |           ces.com.br>        |
|         |           Sent by:           |
|         |           owner-cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,d|
|         |           e                  |
|         |           09/15/2003 08:21 PM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           rsalles            |

  |       To:       cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
                                                          |
  |       cc:
                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: CPU Usage CIPE-WIN32 Windows XP

Mr. bhein:

Please confirm the setup i have here after removing the comments:
<setup>

################
# PEER ONE
################
ptpaddr         192.168.5.102
ipaddr          192.168.5.1
me              0.0.0.0:1734
peer            0.0.0.0:1735
key             00000000010000000002000000000322
ping 10
device cipcb1
dynip 1
maxerr=-1
################
# PEER TWO
################
ptpaddr         192.168.5.103
ipaddr          192.168.5.1
me              0.0.0.0:1736
peer            0.0.0.0:1737
key             00000000010000000002000000000322
ping 10
device cipcb2
dynip 1
maxerr=-1
################
# PEER THREE
################
> Windows 2000:
Local IP Address 0.0.0.0 port 1737
Peer IP Address my.outside.IP.addrses 1736
Peer PTP Address 192.168.5.1
> I'm using a 32-byte key, blowfish, and a 600 second timeout value.

</setup>

This way i have a minimal chance to tell you what could be the probable
cause of all this folish behaviour at the Win2k machine.
I suppose this is the setup you used in the past to stablish a VPN link
with 3 peer's, using 2 linux boxes and one Win2k machine. If i'm wrong,
please correct the lines explained above. BTW, where is the WinXP
computer?

bhein,AT,bmc-pos,DOT,com disse:

> --Brad

Best Regards,