To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>, <Perl,AT,smk-gmbh,DOT,de>
Subject: Re: Cannot setup >1 cipe interfaces
From: "Russell Berry" <russ,AT,berrex,DOT,com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:58:13 -0400

You need to include your cipcb0 and cipcb1 files with keys commented out and routeable IP addressess replaced with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx for your own protection.

My guess is you're using the same udp port numbers for both interfaces... But it could be something else, can't know without seeing the configs.

Regards,
---russ

Russell Berry
Berrex Computer Solutions