To: Perl,AT,smk-gmbh,DOT,de, cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Re: Cannot setup >1 cipe interfaces
From: "Renato Salles" <rsalles,AT,rsnetservices,DOT,com,DOT,br>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:20:21 -0300 (BRT)

Perl,AT,smk-gmbh,DOT,de disse:
> hi,
>
> i try to setup cipe for more than one roadwarrior.
> i tested with one cipe tunnel and it worked,
> now i try to setup a second cipe interface on redhat server,
> so i copied the options.cipcb0 file to options.cipcb1 and altered the
> settings in the new options.cipcb1 file.
> when i start the ciped service it tries to start the cipcb1 and the the
> cipcb0,
> but cipcb0 fails with error in log:
>
> ciped-cb[xxxxx]: opendev: bind: Address already in use
>

> can someone tell me what i am doing wrong?
>
> regards, wolf

Don't you have a parameter like that in both interfaces:
ME=0.0.0.0=1.2.3.4
Where 1.2.3.4 is the IP address of the TUNNELDEV interface?
If so, 0.0.0.0 stays as any/all ip addresses, and this address could be in
use by the "other" CIPE interface.
Solution: perhaps a "virtual" interface, pointing to the TUNNELDEV
previously marked.

Best Regards,

RSalles

--