To: bhein,AT,bmc-pos,DOT,com
Subject: Re: CPU Usage CIPE-WIN32 Windows XP
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:33:25 -0300
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

There are a few workarounds for the service start order (see the mailing list
archives) but the ethernet link state one baffles me. I've had CIPE running
while deliberately unplugging the network cable and simultaneously pinging
across the link.

Can you try running the service manually (with cipsrvr console) and force the
problem to happen, so that you can read the messages that the service emits ?

DKW