I ran over the archived posts of cipe, but somehow did not find the
solution for my problem.
I have 2 hosts, each of them connecting to the net via a DSL link, which
every 24 hours changes its ip number.
I do have dynamix dns on both of them, which updates in about 1 minute
after the address change.
I can easily set up a cipe link between the 2 hosts using the dynamic
dns's, and all runs well, until one of them changes ip.
After that, the other end gets lost, and the cipe link never comes back
I tried using the ping option, and the maxerr -1, but all i get is that
the end, that had the ip address change
notices, that its address changed, but the other end seems to ignore the
packets coming form the new address.
(At least that's what I think what happens.)
I tried pkcipe, and a script that fires upon ip change, but I end up
with 2 tunnels,
one working, the other not, and routing completly screwed up.