To: Allan Latham <alatham,AT,flexsys-group,DOT,com>
Subject: Re: List structure
From: "Eric M. Hopper" <hopper,AT,omnifarious,DOT,org>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:44:41 -0500
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 05:32, Allan Latham wrote:
> I would vote for this.
>
> If we are going to upgrade CIPE there will be much more traffic like the
> last
> couple of days.

I would offer to host this, but I don't feel I can meet the reliability
demands of such a list.  Especially since I'm unemployed and my
connection is at the whim of my ability to pay for it.

I would really prefer that the new list not be on Mojordomo.  I have a
hard time convincing my email client to filter list traffic into a
separate folder because the version of Mojordomo being used doesn't set
any of the commonly used mailing list headers.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
There's an excellent C/C++/Python/Unix/Linux programmer with a wide
range of other experience and system admin skills who needs work.